среда, 25 января 2017 г.

The dream house for my pet!

This is a house for rmy dog.
There are   five rooms in dog's house.
 My dog has got a bed room.
There is a book case in my dog's bedroom.
There is a very very very big bed in my dog's bedroom.
There is very big cupboard in my dog's bedroom.
There are sofas in my dog's bedroom.
My dog's house has got a cabinet.
There are armchairs in a cabinet.
There is a clock.
This is a book case in a cabinet.
That are a computer and a phone.
My dog's house has got a bath room.
This is a mirror.
There is a bath.
This is a sink.
My dog's house has got a kitchen.
This is a table
There are a sink and a cooker and a table and a fridge.
My dog's house has got a living room.
This is a hall.
There is a TV.
There are sofas and a table and a wardrobe.
My dog loves  its house!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий